Skip to main content

Storyboard and shot list




1. Getting ready for work
2. Walking to work
3. Walks past fence and hears voices
4. At work
5. Walks past fence multiple times
6. Tries walking on the opposite side of the road
7. Tries headphones
8. Sees 10 everywhere
9. Walks past girl holding her eye
10. Hears 11... 11... 11...
11. Tries looking over the fence
12. Sees the girls the next day with a black eye
13. Determined to find what the noise is, finds a hole in the fence
14. Looks through and sees another eye looking back
15. Gets poked in the eye with a stick and cries out in pain
16. See two small children on the other side of the fence laughing and adding another line to their tally, now shouting 12... 12... 12...
17. Man and woman walk past each other the next day both with black eyes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Mid Point Task

This is my February Mid-Point task, my scenario was for someone to wrap an awkward shaped present. The task itself I found easy and only took me a matter of minutes to film, the editing also didn't take me too long. I used iMovie to edit my scene rather than premier pro like my other editing tasks, I found iMovie easier to use that premier pro because I could do it on my phone and there was no glitches or loading. I was happy with my final outcome but the only thing I would change is the lighting of when I filmed it, I felt like it was slightly too dark ad dingy but over all I was pleased.  

Shooting Plan

I want to shoot most of it on different mornings or evenings as they're kind of the same lighting, slightly dull but the lighting isn't too dark. I will shoot over different days when I get the chance to and when my actors are free, they will be easy to get hold of. I will be able to shoot some scenes on the same day like the children and leaving his house etc.

1 minute film

Micro Elements Mise-en-scene: I kept the hair, makeup and costume simple. Setting was also simple with it only being in a computer room. Props being the compter and the chair. Character expression and movement was something that could have been done better like when Lydia was looking confused like she didn't know what to write and when 'jenny' noticed that Lydia had vanished her expression could have been done better. Cinematography: We used the same shots as in the original film as we wanted to keep it the same. Sound: We left all our sound in apart from the establishing shot is there was people talking and I didn't want that in there. Editing: I used simple transitions as I didn't want to over complicate it.