Skip to main content

Characters

Character Profile
A man around 30+ years old, I want him to come across as a business man clearly going to work. Don't need to know a name of much about him.
Two children around the age of 6, at primary school. Don't need to know names of them either as they're only going to be in one shot.
A lady around the same age as the man, only a small character so no information on them needed.
Casting choices
My neighbour as the main character.
William and a friend as the two children.
A friend as the lady.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February Mid Point Task

This is my February Mid-Point task, my scenario was for someone to wrap an awkward shaped present. The task itself I found easy and only took me a matter of minutes to film, the editing also didn't take me too long. I used iMovie to edit my scene rather than premier pro like my other editing tasks, I found iMovie easier to use that premier pro because I could do it on my phone and there was no glitches or loading. I was happy with my final outcome but the only thing I would change is the lighting of when I filmed it, I felt like it was slightly too dark ad dingy but over all I was pleased.  

cuts and transitions

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ECJ1Fqas1c ] We watched this video in class and then had a go at filming out own. I worked with lewis, he did the filming and I did the acting. The cuts and transitions we attempted to do were; basic cut,  match on action, whip pan and jump cut. I edited it and cut away and sped up some parts to create some of the transitions I wanted.

1 minute film

Micro Elements Mise-en-scene: I kept the hair, makeup and costume simple. Setting was also simple with it only being in a computer room. Props being the compter and the chair. Character expression and movement was something that could have been done better like when Lydia was looking confused like she didn't know what to write and when 'jenny' noticed that Lydia had vanished her expression could have been done better. Cinematography: We used the same shots as in the original film as we wanted to keep it the same. Sound: We left all our sound in apart from the establishing shot is there was people talking and I didn't want that in there. Editing: I used simple transitions as I didn't want to over complicate it.